toysrevil @ singapore toy & comic con 2008: day three teaser

Do forgive me, dear readers of this humble blog, for the lack of Con-update on the last day of STCC (circa 29th June 2008) as the words are coming out rather jumbled and longish (a bugbear to edit down for mass consumption - loadsa feelings and impressions tho) - as stoked as I am at this time of post* - a feeling I'd like to relish, even for a mo ... :p

... and while I take a wee break and marshal my strength and blog-Chi for the continuation of the coverage (need to clear the data to let in the new ones - me Mac is bursting apart - no joke LOL), as well as sort thru the mind-boggling and exciting toy-news in my inbox (keep 'em coming folks!) - here's a quickie-video summary of what went down on the last day of the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 [tagged] :)

(*FYI: this post was done 3am-ish this morning, with only now that the disgustingly pixelated youtubed-video has been ploaded - but yes, I did manage some zzzs thanks :p) ... oh, by-the-way, do meet who will be my best "friend" in the next few days [above-left] :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK