the vader project in brussels

Clicking frantically like a headless chicken - totally out of the loop of the touring Vader Project - with a tip-off by reader ADN (thanks for the headsup!) - of a tour-stop in Brussels, with pictures found on GoT On Air (all pics via):

... then I back-tracked to my interview I had with Dan&Dan (the organizers for the UK-leg) in 2007 - where they did mention the following: "We are exhibiting the UK heads in the Thomas Neal Centre in Seven Dials, London from the 25th of July, then it is off to Liverpool, possibly Glasgow then onto Paris." = my bad for not following up :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK