wall*e vignettes and featurettes

Meet The Characters:

After all my coverage of Speed Racer or Indiana Jones and other varied pop-flicks on this blog, Disney/Pixar's WALL*E is currently the only other flick I truly really want to watch RIGHT NOW - to enjoy and have fun with. Come D-Day (June 27th), I'll have my big box of popcorn (half-salted/half-sweet, thanks) and soda all ready by my side. Meanwhile CLICK THRU for mondo-more youtubed embedded vignettes.

Director Andrew Stanton describes "A Hero's Journey" Featurette:

WALL*E Meets Bouncy Balls:


WALL*E Meets A Vaccum:


WALL*E Meets A Magnet:


WALL*E Hula Hoop:


WALL*E Headphones:


Director Andrew Stanton discuss his creative vision behind
the film WALL•E in this clip: "The Man and The Machine"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK