20th anniversary sandman poster @ san diego comic convention 2008

Peeped this over on CeebrityGossip [via Neil Gaimen's blog]

"In honor of the upcoming twentieth anniversary of Neil Gaiman's Sandman, DC Comics is releasing a special-edition poster at San Diego Comic-Con. Vulture's proud to be the first to show the poster, which features artwork of characters from the Sandman universe as drawn by Jill Thompson, Tony Harris, Steve Leialoha, Mike Allred, Bryan Talbot, and more than 25 other great comics artists."

/// CLICK THRU for mirrored-list of artists!

- I really miss The Sandman comic ...
- I heart The Endless. [PROOF]
- I heart the poster. I Like. I Want. Gimme.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK