berenjena by dgph x adfunture @ taipei toy festival 2008

adFunture is repped by Phalanx Studio (Booth #A49+A50 - also venue for My Hero My Legend) this coming Taipei Toy Festival - and one of their offerings is this *intriguing orange / red / blue-hued BERENJENA figure by Argentinean design-outfit DGPH. Neither Quantity nor price is determined.


FYI#1: A "regular-sized" Berenjena stands 8-inches tall (20cm) with the top-head removable to reveal another squinty-eyed critter within ... as we await further info - CLICK THRU to peep prior released Berenjena-colorways :)

FYI#2: *I sometimes use the word "intriguing" when I have no tangible information about a product LOL


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK