kr exclusive green van orlax by pete powler x kidrobot

"Don't Make Teh Orlax Angry ... You Won't Like It When Teh Orlax Is Angry!"

Kidrobot debuts their VAN ORLAX KR Exclusive Green Version (or at least I think tis a "debut" as I've not seen it before tho - yes, I'm slow like that shuddup :p) from Monsterism Island - designed by Super Furry Animals creator Pete Fowler. Limited to only 50-pcs, the 20-incher Van Orlax has a SRP of US$240-per [www]

Last I saw one Orlax in-person was the Purple Orlax @ STCC [PEEP] and it is a huge beastie indeed LOL

On a side-note: has monsterism.net been gobbled-up by the www? (expired, more like - someone give Pete a holler?)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK