seen@sdcc2008: unkl makpo

I'm not 100% sure when my preference for the color Orange started ... perhaps when I conceived the corporate look of one of my dayjobs years ago, or perhaps it had laid latent within my other fav color (or some may argue "non-color"): BLACK.

Regardless, from the insert pic (courtesy of John "Spanky" Stokes) of the Orange colorway MAK.PO [tagged] debut by UNKL at SDCC - may be a tad "colorful" for a military-based mecha, but hey, orange looks yummy and this seems no different (would lurve to see the inside lining/color tho).


No word on whether it'll be made available after SDCC - unlike The FALLEN HAZMAPOS [blogged] and H60 GREEN SUG & ULLIGUS online now for US$80 and US$40 respectively (run of 350-pcs / 12" * 6" height respectively). I used to have such a toy-crush on SUGs too - heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK