seen@stcc08: ben10 epic alien figures

I watched my first (near) full episode of BEN10 [wiki] today on the telly. Via pure happenstance I clicked unto the kids' channel this Saturday morning and watched Ben dial and transform into a multitude of super-powered Omnitrix characters (reminds me loads of "Dial-H-For-HERO" tho)

... and I remembered also standing, transfixed at both 12-incher tall EPIC Alien Figures FOUR ARMS and HEATBLAST at the last week's Singapore Toy & Comic Convention @ Bandai's display arena / BEN10's display shelf - gawking at their size and them darn nifty toy-musculature and kick-rump sculpting work (IMHO) - and I realized, I really don't mind having these two in my humble collection! And probably would put up a decent fight with my Thing, Hulk and Venom 12-inch figures! LOL ... CLICK THRU FOR MORE PICS


TOYSLINK: Ben10 on Bandai



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK