about joe ledbetter x nike de mexico posters

WHAT IS: Joe Ledbetter x Nike de Mexico 3 Poster Set - featuring: Muertos, Toro, y Chupacabra = 4-color process on paper (approx. size: 15.5" x 23.25") at US$50-per set of 3, all signed by JoeLed.

Many a nights, I'd actually not dared to sleep, literally becoz loadsa things happen at night (circa Singapore time) as the rest of the Western world awakes and goes about their daily tasks, which includes press and news releases - and I'd wake up and check the email to find out what I missed while I snored away serendipeiously - most times not becoz I'd missed the chance to purchase it (but I cant afford jack anyways) but becoz it may be missed by my readers (altho I'm under no delusions that you folks ONLY read my blog exclusively, innit? *cough*). Case-in-point: Joe Ledbetter's trio of posters for Nike Mexico [blogged] - which were Sold Out by the time I logged-on in the morning ... So I really hope interested folks on my blog managed to grab a set for yourself, yeh?


On the up-side, at the very least there is further clarity (at least for me) about the origins of the Joe Ledbetter x Nike de Mexico collaboration - as being a part of the Nike Sportswear Arts Fest street campaign in Mexico City, in conjunction with the opening of the first Nike Sportswear store on August 15th just. Other participating artists included: Jason Maloney, Jesse Reno, Bigfoot, Carlos Ramos, Tixinda, Yurievi (Popwhore,) and 123Klan.

Juxtapoz.com has the details (along with sweet poster images) and TheCityLovesYou.com has excellent event pics here and here [pics via]

...and maybe I should consider turning my bodyclock back on U.S.-time, instead of struggling to maintain a semblance of Singapore-time normality in my life, innit? hhhmmm
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK