lava smash by joe ledbetter x toy2r

UPDATED 22.08.2008:

01. YES - it was a Joeledbetter.com exclusive.
02. NO - it wasn't a September-drop as I mentioned.
03. YES - it was limited to 100-pcs

Priced at US$175-per - it is currently Sold Out. Sorry I couldn't give you folks an earlier headsup (those that had any interest anyways) - the emailer found it's way into my inbox while I slumbered. So there :p

And LAVA makes 7.



Toy2R SMASHes it's way thru with Joe Ledbetter's upcoming black x red LAVA SMASH. VP has the scoop. (I shoulda called it way back when. whatever :p). September's the date and 100-pcs is the limit. Some say available via JoeLed.com, but no one's confirming nothing yet.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK