kaijin lorbo standard version one by jim woodring x press pop

LORBO-STANDARD

... I have this sudden urge to do a quasi-ceremonial Lorbo-Dance (ala the figure's pose) but I'm afraid I don't know the steps beyond the buzzing within my subconscious when I set my peepers upon the new acid-splish-splash colored KAIJIN LORBO: STANDARD VERSION.1 by Jim Woodring x Press Pop [tagged] ... I think I may need one, nay, - WANT one.

Material: soft-vinyl
Color:  standard
Moveable: neck,arms
Height: 7"
Comes in plastic bag with silkscreen print of the name of Kaijin (traditional Japanese Kaijin toy style) and original artwork header card by Jim Woodring.
Release date: November, 2008
Price: undetermined

Go get your vinyl-acid fix @ skuuvuunuum while I go dream up some ceremonial dance-steps ... heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK