toysrevil's sharrrk! custom


And while I am not deluded enough to think my humble attempt at a customed-Sharky would have made any form of splash at the ToyQube 4th Anniversary Show @ Sullivan Room (circa Aug 15 - one night only) - it would've been nice to be amongst the luminaries on display ... unfortunately it is currently (based on online tracking) being held up at U.S.-customs since Aug 13th (can't really be too pissed with them as I'd send it off last minute myself, innit? BAH). Meanwhile, peep this wee video slideshow of my completed SHARRK! (and hope that it does arrive at TQ for an online listing soon-ish :p) or CLICK to peep the still-pics on my flickr-album :)

TRE-SHARRRK-01
[Long-version of video youtubed / SHARRRK! tracked on TRE]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK