twitterin' plurks

The reason why tis been 37 days (as of this post) since an update on my Twitter:

Now whenever I log onto Twitter-web, my Safari-browser crashes with nary a fartling. Has been the case at the very least for 20-semi-odd days. And being the whiner that I am I have become, I need to blog about it, becoz frankly, there is little else I can do - I can't log on nor read nor reply. Cleared my cache and clenched my fists and grit my mangled teeth. Remote SMS-ing still works tho. hmph.

So fcuk teh Twit' for now (yes I am a pertulant slacker man-child) until such time i can find the time to investigate into this cyber-malady ... and as much as I wanna say "hello PLURK" - I still can't, becoz they won't let me register. DENIED once more.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK