heroes season 3: villains (premiere spoilers)

UPDATED 28.09.08: Just caught the Series teaser trailer on Starworld cable-channel with a November-premiere! WHOO-HOO!

HEROES Season 3: VILLAINS premiered on U.S. televisions September 22nd with two one-hour episodes aired back-to-back.

My quandary was this: WAIT for the series to reach Singapore cable channels by gawdknows-effin'when, or sate thy insatiable rabid curiosity and fanboy-excitement by READING director/producer Greg Beeman's blog for behind-the-scenes making-of the series, filled with spoilers and even more bts-pictures and all ... I chose the latter.

Part of me wished I hadn't, but I did. Becoz I don't want to have to spoil my own "surprise" when it eventually hits cable here (which did in the previous season) ... And becoz I don't want to be the only dude alone down this treacherous self-walked-path - Do feel free to CLICK THRU for (possible) Key SPOILERS / Story-points. *BE WARNED*

DISCLAIMER#2: Some are legit, some are based on speculation, not all are accurate:










Scouring the www for video-clips has not been an option, and in some weird self-punishing-way, will not be in the near future. When it will arrive in Singapore, I know not ... what I know is I will still be struggling to NOT log unto Beeman's blog until such time the schedule is confirmed - and I'll continue to bring y'all down WITH ME! muahahahahaha :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK