hot toy's 1/6 iron man mark 2 on sideshow and blister

Hot Toy's IRON MAN MARK 2 1/6th scaled figure previewed on Sideshow Collectibles - with no indication of pricing nor drop-dates tho, but hey - at least you know where to go look for now, innit?

For your reference, Blister.jp has it listed now for December-drop @ 22,000YEN (US$206 / Pre-order at 17,600YEN)

And from my blog's coverage of the silver-sweetness, you know I'm hankering for it somethin' fierce (but alas will be denied)... but I'm always ever willing to live vicariously thru my readers and fellow enthusiasts' lives :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK