clutter magazine issue #13

I share with you folks a dream I have, of one day having a toy I designed (*cough*) being featured within the pages of toy-mags, chief of which is CLUTTER Magazine. Yes, laugh-on you may (you have my distinct permission to), and unfortunately (for me) I am nowhere remotely even near that happenstance (or even embarking on said foolish-dream), so all I can do is to live my toy-dreams vicariously thru other folks' fruits-of-labour and successes (and thru my blog lah LOL).

CLUTTER#13 is currently available for pre-orders - for a October 14th-ship. Four-Pounds-Fifty will get you features on Angry Woebots, TADO, Noferin, Jesse Hernandez, eBoy, Devil Robots, StrangeCo, Julie West and loadsa pretty toy-pictures, as well as other goodies, I'm sure. CLICK THRU for pilfered-pics, or check out the page-previews here [pics via] *heh*




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK