frank kozik's ludwig van vinyl bust in gold, white, neon green and blue colorways


Further to the earlier-blogged about Orange / Black / Yellow / Purple & Silver LUDWIG VAN vinyl bust-colorways by Frank Kozik x Ultraviolence, Juxtapoz's got an awesome GOLD-version, while Newbury Comics have themselves a WHITE. And from DKE Toyscomes the NEON GREEN and BLUE colorways! Each colorway is limited to 50-pcs @ US$200 SRP-per. Do I want 14-inches of multicolored Clockwork Beethovans? Hell yeah! Can I afford them? ... think I'll stick to posting about them on me blog, I reckon ... *le-sigh* - 3 more colorways to go? Or would that be '4'? :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK