hypethetic for adiartist @ adidas originals concept store, pacific plaza (sept 27-28)

HYPETHETIC-Adiartist

Local label HYPETHETIC are recognized distinctively for their hand-customed sneaker-designs. And on September 27-28th 2008, they shared with folks their customizing-process via "live" demo sessions @ Pacific Plaza, adidas Originals Concept Store for the month-long adiartist. The week-long displays have since been taken down, with a adiartist group display in it's place (more details as I get them :p).



HYPETHETIC lead-customizer TwistedJoe literally hands-on transformed sad-weary-soles into sweet-vivid sneakers of urban utopia - in woven and glammed-up goodness - to tempt and tease sneakerheads. The festivities were accompanied by a soccer match diorama, populated with cut-out characters adorned in logo'd-jerseys (of folks who've worked with HYPETHETIC - I suspect :p / first sneaked here) - frozen in mid-action (or perhaps pitch-pose :p).


Peep uploaded event-pics on my Multiply-album (*All images courtesy of Saffry Hoo of adidas) and on TwistedJoe's blog here & here :) (cheers for the shout-out dude! Wanted to reply but I can't get into my Wordpress :p) ... Below is a wee video slideshow I made from event images:


[Higher-res version on my Vimeo]


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK