ho chi minh metallic purple vinyl bust by frank kozik

I've not seen this color before and I think this effin' rawks hard. *I Like. I Want. GIMME*
PURPLE-HO

The limited edition 15" tall HO CHI MINH Metallic Purple vinyl bust is designed by Frank Kozik and includes Hat and Gun (AK47) in a full-color box. (He gots me with the *Metallic-Purple*) Vibing ala 'Pimp-My-Dictator' LOL - Only 50 made @ a SRP of US$200-per. Distribution by DKE Toys ... time to bug your fav retailer, methinks? heh.

(but I don't know how to get rid of this infernal Prince "Purple-Ho" soundtrack looping in my mind)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK