seen@rivet gallery: noxious fumes (oct 4-29)


[L-R: Jason Bacon (UNKL) / Clint Carney / Brian M Viveros]

Now, I seriously contemplated mirroring every single artwork done for Rivet Gallery's gas-mask-themed NOXIOUS FUMES group art show [tagged] launched October 4th and currently posted on Rivetart.com - and ya know, I do like me gas-masks, I do [*cough*] but realized the futility of it, and so you are encouraged to check them out yourselves (availability with prices posted), as well as to check out their launch-pics here. The show exhibits thru October 29th :)


[L-R: Doktor A / Kathie Olivas / Terribly Odd / Chet Zar]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK