wearewonderwomen.com

Kenny Wong's Wonder Molly "stars" in a WE ARE WONDER WOMEN music video! Video description reads: "WeAreWonderWomen.com is an online support for young female cancer survivors. It is founded by Molly from Singapore, a 32yr old survivor of Ovarian Cancer, who aims to "Empower Young Women in Fighting Cancer". = *cool video with an awesome message*


I'd actually chanced up this video while boning up on research for the just-posted Molly Qee Series 2 and had unfortunately also found out - while reading the wearwwonderwomen.com/blog via Molly's husband Josef's entries - that Molly had passed on in May 2008. And my Saturday has gotten a little bit sadder somewhat... A stranger tho she may be to me before this post, but loosing a loved one is never, ever an easy notion. My silent condolences to her family and loved ones.


Molly wrote: "I started WeAreWonderWomen.Com to share my personal experiences at battling cancer as a young Asian woman, to share and discuss cancer-related topics, information on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), food, health and beauty tips for young women.

Throughout the three years of battling this disease, I realised that cancer patients (and those around them) are most in need of support and knowledge."


[WeAreWonderWomen.com/]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK