about that 1/6 female operator with rooted hair in hot toys' u.s. secret service

The only other reason why I would even remotely be posting about a Hot Toys' military or law enforcement-based 1/6th figure - is because this female operator with the U.S. Secret Service (Emergency Response Team / www) comes with rooted-hair - as opposed to the regular "moulded hair".

Would this be Hot Toys' first? I cannot remember otherwise. And I would more probably be interested in just the (nude) body, rather than the entire set. But with an estimated price of around US$183-ish per? I do not think the plan will remotely even work. Drats. I miss my "girls" with rooted hair, and one can't survive just on Takara's CY-Girls alone, yeh? ... (don't go telling me about "Barbie", yo!!). I could go on and on, but that'll be in another post (that may not happen anythime soon :p).

Oh yeah, there's also her compatriot - the U.S. Secret Service dude (Emergency Response Team / with G36C / www). Both 1/6th-scaled figures have a February 2009 drop-schedule.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK