ava body v.1 (1/6-scaled female form) teaser by ashley wood x 3a toys

Ashley Wood previews 1/6th-scaled female figure to come in 2009. Dubbed AVA BODY V.1 - the blurred-out image shows a nigh-curvacious femme-form with gams stretched to eternity (heh) = a 3D-manifestation of Ashley's illustrated-ladies, and a welcomed new 1/6th-form for collectors, I'm sure (at the very least for me :p).

Ashley blogs: "Early next year 3A will release some female figs, now anyone that knows me knows I dont fluff around when it comes to representing the female in all her glory, 3A will be the same. I kinda think we made the best robot toys, well female figs are next for a renovation!" = *coolio*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK