a jacked-up suckadelic adventure with the suckadelic group suck-off @ munkyking / buy lord ravage

The SUPER SUCKLORD travels to Los Angeles to rock the house at his super-dope art opening. 40 artists from around the world submit their own version of the Smash-Hit SUCKLORD 600 action figure. It all goes down at The MUNKY KING designer Toy Temple. See what happens when SUPERVILLAINS get Drunk and do art shows. Some people get a little testy!
... And so I feel like the illegitimate child who was late to the party and everyone's ignored me dammit. Show me sum lurve. Buy My Toy. Meanwhile, the Suckshow [tagged] ends November 25th 2008 - so pop by MK and oggle away at the many splendored-customs :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK