mask rider gashapons by panson works @ anime festival asia 2008


Was about to post about this series of Kamen Mask Rider gashapons by PansonWorks before Anime Festival Asia 2008 [tagged] hit - but found this capsule station @ the event itself - "Providence", I say thee! ... will attempt to try me luck this Sunday! (23rd November 2008 - the last day of AFA08 @ Suntec City Hall 403-404).

UPDATED: 24.11.08
PANSON-RIDER-01

Panson Works x Gashapon presents Ishinomori (Shotaro Ishinomori) Characters by Bandai - featuring Mask Rider in H.G.Core (High Grade Collectionfigure of Real Entertainment) - with 6 basic figures in the gashapon-series to collect. I'd try my luck and gotten 2 different figures @ SGD$3-each at AFA08. As for hanging them from my mobile phone, that may be a distinct improbability ~ heh.

PANSON
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK