metin seven @ patchtogether

If I had me some choices, these'll be the character-concepts from what Metin Seven had posted on his PatchTogether-profile that I'll choose to have made into toys.

If your memory slips you, Metin is the creator of the Seamour Sheep and Marty Mole [www] made into vinyl toys and USB-lamps by Crazy Label.

Metin mentions: "This doesn't mean I'm not connected to Crazy Label anymore, but they are very busy with several projects and I can't expect them to realize everything I come up with." Fair enough, methinks - So vote on to your toy-hearts' desires fellow toy-fiends! ... Meanwhile have a gander at a video-slideshow of Seamour & Marty (of a long-overdue toy-review that I have no other excuse for not completing, except .... oh, nevermind...) *cough*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK