scope dog @ anime festival asia 2008

SCOPEDOG-AFA08

I would like to say this is a IRC SCOPE DOG Turbo Custom (1/24) - but realistically I may not be 100%-certain, besides desperately trying to identify the armor-markings, and the figurine standing in front of it helps somewhat (picture-to-picture identification LOL). The above-shown Scope Dog should be Version 2 (based on the red shoulder-armor / www / priced @ 15,540YEN). And I think I should stop making a further fool of myself and ask thee to CLICK THRU for more display-pics taken at the YAMATO-booth Anime Festival Asia 2008 [tagged] instead ... (Also do feel free to "educate me" in the comments section :p)




This should be Version 1. Check out the product listing on Yamato-toys.com :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK