somebody get me a tie, and it better damn well be red: is hot toys making the spirit 1/6 figures?

So will Hot Toys' next Movie Masterpiece license bring them to "The City That Screams"? CLICK THRU to speculate along with me perhaps?
SPIRIT-MILK

THE SPIRIT is a live-action adaptation of a comicbook created by Will Eisner, and is directed by famed comicbook-creator turned director, Frank Miller. The Spirit premieres Christmas 2008 [tagged].

SPIRIT-HOTTOY

From these sneak-peek MiLK-magazine photoshoot-pics (above), seems The Spirit and his nemesis The Octopus are ready for their studio close-up dunnit? And would they possibly be in 1/6th-scale? Would YOU want them in 1/6th-scale?

THE-OCTOPUS

While no official word nor confirmation is revealed as yet (pray the studios don't close down this blog-post tho), I'm personally looking forward to a fully loaded-out Octopus (altho somehow I doubt it :p) - altho I have no doubt HT's Spirit would surpass the quality of DC Deluxe's, IMHO (I'm just saying it as I see 'em).

THE-SPIRIT

And if Hot Toys recent rooted-hair femme [WHO] is any indication of future product direction, I'm totally down for a "Silken Floss" (C'mon, tell me you don't want a Scarlet Johannsen dollie?) or perhaps even a "Sand Saref". Altho I'd imagine a "chase" edition of The Spirit (if ever such a concept exist in 1/6) would feature director Frank Miller alternative-headsculpt ... heh.



[Green-screen images via Bamkapow]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK