toybreak episode 55: two years!

TOY BREAK Episode #55 celebrates the 2 year anniversary of ToyBreak! And they do it in style with a brand new set (red drapes always reminds me of Dale Cooper's dream room manifest Black Lodge in David Lynch's Twin Peaks :p).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOYBREAKERS! (I wish I had a better tagline but tis 340am and I'm pretty out of it, so...) Lemme raise a brewsky to y'all! *CLANG*

Also check out the Combat-R Zero Super Set Contest - where you can win a set of all 5 Combat-R Zero figures from Atomic Mushroom Toys (a US$200 value!). All you need to do is post about your fav robot movie in this thread in the October Toys forum. Deadline is December 3rd 2008 :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK