About That I Like TOYSREVIL Facebook-Group

Ans so in the spirit of cyber self-promotion (something very rare in my cyber-life, I insist), a trickle of self-lurve (during the year-end) and via a weak moment of abject narcissism (*cough*) - a Facebook-group was started for folks, fans and friends who read and love TOYSREVIL's *I Like Toys* daily weblog!

- Show your support for the blog by joining up!
(Nope, you get nothin' but cyber-lurve from me :p)

- Show your appreciation by dropping props!
(Solicitations for e-donations will begin momentarily muahahaha)

- Show your enthusiasm by dropping news I could consider using for the blog!
(so's I can spend less time researching online and attempt to have a life outside of my modem zone).

- C'mon, show me sum www-lurve! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK