merry f-ing xmas from the sucklord


SUCKLORD SAYS: "Christmas, what a P in the A, I try to blow it off if I can but now I got a girl and she is turning me into a super-pussy. The latest installment of my ongoing pussification was a forced participation in this animated Supervillain Christmas card. It sums up my sentiments about the holiday reasonably well, and in a humorous fashion. Be a pal and watch it. Spooky Booty did the animation. Merry xmas, dammit." [Vimeo'd]

Merry F-ing X mas
Sucklord

p/s: I expect to see a super-pussy-villain bootleg figure real soon, like 2009-soon, can? muahahaha Natalie rawketh!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK