The Nibbler by The Tarantulas


The Tarantulas customizes a Glyos System Pheyden from Onell Design ~ and THE NIBBLER is born!

The-Tarantulas says: "If I was to create one new piece for the Glyos system I wanted it to be versatile & have more than one use.. Plus I was into torso-head type characters like Modok and Arnim Zola. I'd noticed that the features of a torso - chest & abdominal muscles could easily represent a face - this was the starting point."

Read more on the genesis of the design and more Nibbler-images on Onell's BLOG :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK