Outdoor Hot Toys' Predator Pics by Tomm


Still unsure if Hot Toys' 1/6th-scaled PREDATOR series is what you want? [WHAT] - Tomm of Hong Kong's MiLK magazine has posted some sweet outdoor snaps to help with your collective decision-making ... Hell, I'm sold! ... If only I had me sum cashmoney to spend (*manly-wails*). CLICK THRU for more pilfered-pics. You know you want to.

P/S: Am sure there are larger images out there, but my weak 1/6th-lurving heart can't take the tease more than it has. So when you giving me free stuff Hot Toys? Where's da lurve? LOL


BILLY: "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die..."
DUTCH: "Aaaaw quit being such a sissy-soldier, Billy!"
BILLY: "...We'll see who's the sissy when the time comes...grumble-grumble..."


PREDATOR: @@%###@@%%%@@#@#@
DUTCH: "What the hell are you going on about? Take off that helmet and face me like a man!"


DUTCH: "...You're one ugly mutha-f...!"
PREDATOR: @@##@@@##%%@@***

See the rest on Tomm's blog :)

(***Shut your mouth!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK