Plush Minnie & Donald by A Bathing Ape x Disney

Folks who've read my blog regularly (bless your kind souls, people) may remember me going on about not posting about toys I do not like, nor have anything except negative things to say about ... which I reckon is pretty restrictive in what I can blog about innit? hhmm.

Well, I was on the fence about whether or not to post about these plush Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck from A Bathing Ape's collaboration with Disney (of coz with this post, I've jumped the fence) - becoz they look like bad pirated~inflatables, innit? Although at certain glances they resemble vintage wind-up tin-toys, but maybe not as wholey charming ... Not everything looks ravishing in Bape-camo, IMHO. Maybe they'll look more enticing in-person @ Bape stores where they will be released, yeh?

Blessed be if you like 'em. Tis not my job to judge your taste, innit?

Source: Hypebeast
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK