toysrevil's toilet-core-roll raygun

So I was thinking maybe tis high time to showcase show you folks the "raygun" that was used in the HOME-MADE RAY-GUN CONTEST promo-ad [WHAT] ~ to perhaps inspire the rest of you folks into doing a mondo-mucho-better job of what I made! (Wouldn't take much of a stretch, lemme tells ya :p) But hey, I am proud of what I cobbled-up, and if it brings you folks some manly-giggles and genteel-guffaws? I'm all for it this festive season! LOL
TCORE-RAYGUN-01
*Dateline for contest is January 5th 2009. Read Contest Details HERE*
RAYGUN

- Gun was made in under an hour (or so :p)
- No adhesive was used, except for sticky-tape for the gun's handle / grip.
- Everything else is joined together via cut-grooves (so yes, the gun can fall apart anytime given the adequate amount of force :p)
- Yes, it too can be yours! (Postage + handling costs on YOU) ~ J/K! LOL
- CLICK THRU for detailed pics of my TCORE-RAYGUN :)














[T-CORE-TOYS]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK