3AA-Exclusive WWRP Bramble (Desert Version) by Ashley Wood x 3A Toys

DESERT-ATTACK-BRAMBLE

UPDATED: Above new image-montage of DESERT ATTACK BRAMBLE! ... I think the way i'm gushing in me pants right about now, I might as well be sitting in a hot-tub filled with bubbles that reflect "I <3 3A Toys" and I dain to be washing the toes of Ashley Wood. *sigh*

WHAT-IS: WWRP BRAMBLE (Desert Version) - sans decals.
AVAILABILITY: Only available exclusively with 3AA Club Membership (WHAT)
3AA-MEMBERSHIP: US$150 - On sale January 15th @ 9.00am AEST [DETAILS]
ETA: After Chinese New Year in Feb'09.
SIZE: 1/12 scale
REMARKS: Shown below is the Gatlin-gun that will come with the figure. Rawking weathering (the exceptional hallmark of threezero, IMHO). And notice what seems to be articulated hands on the 1:12-scaled Bramble? ... oops, sorry, wet me pants ... brb
WWRP-GAT

- WWRP Bramble is created & designed by Ashley Wood and produced by 3A Toys.
- CLICK for World War Robot Portable / WWRP-coverage on TRE.

Source: 3A Toys Forum (shoutout to Gimbat)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK