Beyond City: A Non-existent City Built On The Corners of Cyber Space

"This is a fictitious city, Beyond City. Many incidents occur within this city" ~ read the tagline on the STUDIO4℃ website via the BEYOND CITY-link. I shouldn't have clicked ENTER, becoz any decisions made at 4AM in the morning cannot be fully trusted to be of any particular benefit to any sane humanoid brain functions ... right?

*The city is gone ... A non-existent city built on the corners of cyber space. It has been a year since I first arrived here...... the first time I heard of "The bug" was when i was in a gloomy public toilet. "bUg,,,I wanna Fck,,,LiVing fEels sO GoOD" ~ and so it goes on ...

:: CLICK :: and carry-on clicking...



I couldn't go beyond the numbered keypad, becoz it was 435AM and my brain might have melted by then, but not before I publish this blog-post, not before I share with thee all my wonderment ... I have a feeling I might enjoy it there ... but tis 436AM now ... maybe I'll go back again later, and maybe try to save Chirashi ... maybe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK