Brady Chieffi's Submission for Home-Made Ray-Gun Contest on TRE


MADE-BY: Brady Chieffi of Honolulu, Hawaii
MATERIALS: Built from a toy gun handle, a stainless steel thermos, and lots of electrical and plumbing supplies.
REMARKS: Brady says: "The gun was made about 8 years ago. I originally created it for a Star Wars fan film, "Twilight of the Republic", we were making when I was in Japan. After the film, I modified it into this retro design." (FYI: the unfinished dailies are at: totr.groo.us/totr-index-frameset.htm) "I also added a pic of me in my "Space Cadet" costume, with the gun strapped to my leg. I hope you like it!"
SUBMITTED-FOR: Home-Made Ray-Gun Contest by Go Hero x TOYSREVIL [WHAT / TAGGED]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK