Coraline Web Spots & an April 9th Singapore Movie Release

WEB SPOT #1:

Source: Neil Gaiman

WEB SPOT #2:

CORALINE is a 3-D animated feature film directed by Henry Selick and based on a novella by Neil Gaiman. Puppetry and animation by LAIKA. Coraline premieres February 6th in the US.

[CORALINE tagged on TRE]

In my renewed excitement, I'd just did a quick check online and found that the Yahoo! Singapore Movies page had stated a release date for April 9th 2009 instead. I am a tad distraught, nay ~ pretty disappointed with this discovery, as it has surely tainted my Sunday ... and no doubt has put a real damper on the aforementioned excitement. Bugger. Bugger. Bugger & Strife :(
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK