Gargamel Gang Customs & Artwork up on grasshutcorp.com

Seriously, as I was prepping this post, I was imagining what if all the custom-kaijus were actually alive and partying at a single location now, and how insane that party would be, innit? Well, I guess you haveta be there in person to imagine it, innit? heh.

Ya know what? I was actually contemplating posting near every picture of the Gargamel Gang's custom-kaijus and artwork that are currently on display at Grass Hut (exhibits thru Feb 1st / blogged) ~ but realize the foolish futility of it all (and how much of a poser that would make a kaiju-pedestrian like me look) ~ so instead I direct your kind attention to the online gallery HERE where you can make your purchasing considerations. And perhaps CLICK THRU for a coupla more pics Grass Hut generously sent our way. Also Koji Hammon has some sweet show pics posted on his blog :)


(Customs by Koji Hammon)





And I'm really liking these paintings by Chanman!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK