Hello Kitty Coin Banks @ 7-Eleven Singapore


You know times are coming to a head when I'm left contemplating the allure of Hello Kitty Coin-Banks - currently available at local 7-Eleven outlets, no less! I suspect tis more of "affordability" rather than "inane desire for cuteness", but I digress ... *cough*

WHAT: Hello Kitty Coin Banks (9 designs, size unknown)
HOW: $5 Purchase = 1 Stamp. FREE with 10 Stamps, or with 5-Stamps + SGD$3.90.
WHEN: Promotion begun January 7th and lasts til March 17th 2009. (Redemption till 24 Mar 2009. While stocks last.)
DETAILS: [www]

<...I somehow need the Pirate Kitty. Yes, I am doomed. (Don't judge me like that... ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK