Nanospore Pillow Prototypes

In an ideal world, I would be living it up in a studio apartment (which converts to an art gallery over the weekend - grassroots gallery, babeee!) and these would be the sorta lifestyle-coolness I would have lounging all over my pad: NANOSPORE PILLOWS! (*Prototypes Shown*)
NANOSPORE-PILLOWS

Featuring Spoony (in Gold), Ellie and Gunther on pillows designed by LA-based lifestyle label Nanospore. No further details on the status of these pillows (wait I go and ask, okay?) ... CLICK THRU for a closer look ... and FYI: unfortunately this ain't an ideal world, so I will carry on dreaming, yeh? And carry on hugging my drool-stained generic-pillows ... *cough*.

UPDATED 21.01.09: The pillows are of "huggable"-size and should be available for distribution "in a month or 2" -Stay tuned to TRE for updates :)

(cheers for the trouble, Paul!)








We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK