Toysrevil's Neo-Opera Clan in 1/6


TOYSREVIL's NEO-OPERA 1/6th-scaled characters created, kitbashed and snapped on 23rd August 2007 / Teased on the 24th / Fully-posted on January 28th, 2009. Yes, I am slow like that I couldn't set aside a time to format them completely (heh). Assassins-for-hire with a fetish for Chinese Opera ("Wayang")-masks; the story of the Neo-Opera Clan will one day be told, in one form or another, one day...

FYI: I "cheated" on my sketches shown here - as they are digitally inverted from the original pencil on white-paper scanned-images. heh. it's all about the packaging, what?!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK