When Don Vito Corleone Speaks, You Listen (Everything I Need To Know In Life I Learned From The Godfather)

DONVITO-01

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
[Don Corleone to Johnny Fontane about Woltz]

[CLICK for Hot Toys' 1/6th Godfather on TRE / CLICK THRU FOR MORE]

DONVITO-02

"It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living, understand."
[Don Corleone to Sollozzo]

DONVITO-03

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
[Don Corleone to Johnny Fontane]

DONVITO-04

"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him - If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, them I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today."
[Don Corleone to the other Dons]

DONVITO-05

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again."
[Don Corleone to Sonny]



Images via OSW by way of ShiGuangYu - most probably by Tomm - whom these images may possibly be for MiLK magazine. Which may mean these are pics of the prototype.

All quotes via: The Godfather Trilogy.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK