1:6 Ghostbusters Stantz @ New York Toy Fair 2009

STANTZ-NYTF

/// CLICK THRU for images of 1:6 scaled STANTZ from Mattel's upcoming Ghostbusters toy-line, last showcased at New York Comic Con 2009 [blogged] - including a clear frontal shot - courtesy of Cool Toy Review [more images via].

STANTZ-NYTF-01

Don't know why I feel so compelled to post about them, especially the 12-inch line ... perhaps tis due to my unrequited plans and desires to kitbash a crew of my own yonks back (yet another long overdue 1/6 kitbash faded into oblivion, I guess...). I would love to see further developments of this line before I make any comments, becoz what I have to say may not be fair nor kind :p

STANTZ-NYTF-02

- Images have also been added to the NYCC-post HERE
- Image Source: Cool Toy Review
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK