The Cosmic Opportunist @ New York Comic Con 2009 (mash-up by Sucklord x Onell Design)



/// CLICK THRU FOR MORE ABOUT THE COSMIC OPPORTUNIST!

SUCKLORD-ONELL

Remember the Sucklord/Onell-heads I featured a whiles' back? (If ya didn't, then you haven't been logging onto TRE more often, innit? The I is sad...) - Well, the Glyos-customs made their debut at the recently concluded New York Comic Con 2009 the weekend-past, looking utter-cool, I must insist.

COSMIC-OPPORTUNIST-01
[I luv it that Matt looks like he's screaming "WTF, Morgan?!" ~ LOL :p]

But another surprise awaited fans from both Glyos-creator Matt Doughty of Onell Design and the suckadelic-madcap bootleggin' hijinks of the one-and-only Sucklord ~ with a mash-up of near-cosmic proportions on the Con-floor (I assume, yeh? Tis funnier that way :p) ~ Behold the COSMIC OPPORTUNIST! A 2009 NYCC X-clusive in an edition of only 20 pieces! ~ Were YOU one of the lucky ones who snagged this? *envy*

COSMIC-OPPORTUNISt-02
[*Hiya* Renee... howya doin'? ;p]
COSMIC-OPPORTUNIST-03

[FYI: I have yet to check on the status / availability of the Cosmic Opportunist (brb), and no, Morgan's FETT-helmet is not part of the Con-package ... I think ... heh]



Here's a higher-res of the video posted above (sans pop-up text :p).
[All images pilfered from the Sucklord's flickr becoz I is a bad blog-man]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK