Cy-PunX 2002

THE-LONG-VERSION: I may have posted about them before (and apologize if I'm boring you folks again) but I've since found an image I had long thought lost to the www-void (full-story HERE) and have to post it here, primarily to:

[A] Archive it in case it gets "lost" again (and of coz, for my own enjoyment).

[B] To remind and push myself to continue on developing my passion (for my creations) and to pursue my dreams, which I admittedly had forgotten let slip along the way.

WHAT-IS: Shown left is an illustration I did for my characters which I had kitbashed+customized for a 1/6th exhibition / competition way back in 2002!

[CLICK THRU to see exhibit-pics I recovered]






***And if anyone has more images of my guys (taken then), it would be fab if you could let me know about and of them! Send them over the best! LOL

I remember churning them out within a span of two days, in between Army Reservist, and had not even have the opportunity to snap pictures of my own! Heck, I couldn't even make it down to the event at Heeren on exhibition day (even when Brothersworker and Gimme5 was in town!) as I was in the middle of a godforsaken training camp-slash-jungle charging at targets and throwing dummy grenades LOL.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK