Dr Huxley Percival by Jon-Paul Kaiser (a King Ken-custom)

Dr. Huxley Percival ~ a Victorian Gentleman was originally a James Jarvis-designed King Ken-mini figure now customized by Jon-Paul Kaiser [Interviewed on TRE] in his current stark-black-white signature style, as completed for James Yeah?
Huxley-Percival-01

Jon-Paul mentions: "I know James fairly well, and he'd asked a couple of times for a custom from me, and I owed him because he's always helping (me and other) people out on forums and with shows etc ... I only finished he good doctor last night, as usual, there's no sculpting or sanding on him, just paintwork, and with my new brush, the lines are tighter than normal as well. :D"

Well "Tight" indeed, my good sir! I reckon the good Doctor looks pretty dandy and intense from where I'm at, IMHO. Like a bottled fury waiting to explode! CLICK THRU for more peeks.

Huxley-Percival-02
Am lovin' the black of the pants at back of figure. Very "Noir"-ish! Tres Cool, IMHO!
Huxley-Percival-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK