Just How Large Is Large Martin?

LARGE-MARTIN-01

Ashley Wood reveals a couple of more blurry sneakie-peekies of LARGE MARTIN [tagged] which elicits a simple question: "Just How LARGE is Large Martin Really?" - CLICK THRU as I feebly attempt to decipher the images :)

Source: 3A Toys on the 3A Forums (I found it Gimbat! LOL)

LARGE-MARTIN-02
[Above is the "original" teased image / Below is my estimated-speculative measurements]
LARGE-MARTIN-ESTIMATE
FYI: I don't claim to be "smart", just have an aching desire
to find out more everything about cool toys! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK