Tizieu's Plush with Kolorys

Designer submits designs for a platform series of toys. Designs were not used. Designer then utilizes the designs and makes them out in plush instead. Such was the path of French-designer Tizieu, who showed a tenacity and fluid adaptation of circumstance, in his quest to manifest his designs into 3-dimension = *Well-Done*

< Shown here is "SEAN" as a 44cm tall prototype-plush, complete with attached plush-saccessories. Along with his friends [CLICK THRU FOR MORE] - he will be made available soon from Kolorys.fr! (No further details as determined yet).


[WILL Plush]

[BISHOP Plush]

["Refused" Template / Click on image to view bigger]

TIZIEU'S STORY: "Last summer I received an email from KR asking designers to send their Dunny template for their series 5. It's very cool to ask designers :)

Very happily, I have worked on 3, 6 and finally 12 designs.. I love working on Dunny templates!

BUT... They did not keep my designs.. That's the game...

A few months later, I discovered Kolorys.fr, I've made a cushion with them, my first idea was a Plush battle versus Bishop and I had the idea to use the design refused for the Dunny to make a plush with accessories !

And here they are! 44cm with attached accessories... It's a prototype but should be soon on Kolorys.fr"



[Cushions @ 35 Euros available via Kolorys.fr!]

Source: Tizieu
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK